Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Technology integration in teaching

Hey everyone!
This is my first blog and my very first time using Blogger as well. I think that this new platform will help us a lot to interact more, but also to share our knowledge with each other. To start with, I would like to share my opinion related to our subject. I personally think technology has transformed almost every aspect of our lives and now it seems education systems around the world are due for an update. Educators are adopting new technologies to help students reach their full potential. I truly believe that technology can reshape the future of education in big ways by forming new bonds between students and teachers and with students and the entire learning experience. It can change the student teacher roles and relationships: students take responsibility for their learning outcomes, while teachers become guides and facilitators.
I would like to share with you some reasons why we should use techology in education:


  • Students love it so why not engage them through their favorite mediums
  • Professional development
  • Students can learn from the experts by engaging them with content from the best teachers in the world
  • Makes life easier for teachers
  • Improves test scores
  • Helps students with low attention spasms
  • Encourages completion of homework
  • Saves money
                                                     Thank you!
    

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you because it helps students not only for the moment, but it will be useful in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s true. Technology has a great influence on the learning experience and helps to engage the students. Future students are very lucky having these methods and these opportunities. I really enjoyed your post, it was really nice and you have mentioned the most important points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arguments are really to be valued. A very good work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big like for saying that technology can reshape the future of education.I think the same,as far as social media itself can shape even our identities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the reasons that you have listed are really effective and useful.

    ReplyDelete